The Auto-Invest Plan is a service that taps into a strategy called dollar cost averaging, where a set amount of a chosen crypto will be purchased at a set time, at regular intervals.
With this set-up, BTC or ETH can be automatically purchased with USDⓢ per cycle and stored in your Steaker Wallet. In so doing, your assets will be able to grow steadily in the long term.
The unit of the plan’s cycle is a day. The interval between each payment (deduction) can be 1 day, 7 days, 14 days, and 30 days. You may choose whenever you wish to start your investment. The tokens you purchase will be stored in your Wallet straight, thus no extra redemption is required.
1. From the main page of your Wallet, click on “Auto-Invest”. It’ll bring you to the subscription page.
2. Click “Create” and set up the plan with your desired token type.
3. Choose the token type ➜ enter the “Subscription Amount” ➜ decide on your “Cycle” ➜ set up “Start Auto-Invest from” ➜ “Create”.
4. If you wish to cancel your plan, return to the Auto-Invest homepage ➜ Click “My Plans”.
➜ Find the “Ongoing” plans on this page and click the gray icon “>” to terminate your Auto-Invest plan, as illustrated below.
➜ Click “End Plan” to complete the process.
1. This plan is available to those who have completed the KYC.
2. The minimum investment amount is 15 USDⓢ, and the maximum 300,000 USDⓢ.
3. One can purchase BTC or ETH with USDⓢ but not the other way round.
4. The exchange rate of Auto-Invest is the same as that of the Swap. Please find Steaker Swap for more information.
5. Suppose there’s an unsuccessful payment due to insufficient balance, you will be informed by an email notification, and the payment will be made on the next payment (deduction) day.
6. Should you wish to edit the payment date or cycle, please just end the original plan and create a new one.
7. Once the payment (deduction) goes through, the time of payment will be displayed in the “Wallet Record”, which might be slightly different from the scheduled payment time.