Below is the process of the iOS App.
1. To close your account, please enter Steaker’s “Account” page first.
For those who have completed the KYC, please click “…” on the top right corner to proceed.
For those who didn’t complete the KYC, please click “Verify” on the top right corner to proceed.
2. Click “Close Account” on this page to continue the process.
3. Upon clicking on “Close Account”, you will see an instruction page. Be sure to read the instructions on account termination carefully, and make sure that before closing your account:
- You have redeemed all your portfolios.
- You have withdrawn all the assets from your Wallet.
If you have any queries, please reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Upon clicking “Close Account”, please provide feedback to Steaker, tell us why you no longer use our services, and help us continue to improve and get better! The request will not be submitted until you click on “Confirm and Close”. So, please confirm whether all your assets have been withdrawn before submission.
5. Upon clicking “Confirm and Close”, you’ll be brought to the page below. This means that you have successfully submitted your request, and will no longer be able to sign in Steaker again. Both your Steaker app and web will be logged off automatically.
If there are still assets in your account or portfolios in place, Steaker will NOT be held accountable for the transfers of your digital assets. Please be sure to redeem your portfolios and to withdraw your assets to somewhere else prior to closing your account. In the event of any of the above situations, Steaker will notify you of the reason with an email. Please follow the instructions thereof to proceed with the account termination work.
Below is the process of the Android App / Steaker website：
If you wish to close your account, please contact our Customer Support sector and notify us of the reason for close.
PS: If there still remain digital assets or portfolios invested in the account, Steaker shall not be held accountable for any asset transfer. Please be sure to redeem or transfer your assets prior to your request for account close.