Withdrawals require a series of verification steps before the submission of a withdrawal request.
1. If you haven't completed the withdrawal procedures, DO NOT hit “Confirm” in your confirmation email. Just input the correct address and submit your request again.
2. If you’ve submitted your request, please contact our Customer Support immediately. Due to the anonymity, confidentiality, and irreversibility of blockchain addresses, if the system has completed this withdrawal work, you will no longer be able to cancel it or retrieve your funds. So, please be sure to double-check whether the information is all correct prior to submission.
- If you know the owner of this misdirected address, please reach out to the address owner.
- If you misdirect your funds to some DEX or exchange platforms, please reach out to their Customer Service Representatives.
- If you misdirect your funds into a wallet address of someone you don’t know, we’re sorry that no one can assist you.