1. After login, go to ”Wallet”. Select the cryptocurrency you would like to deposit, and hit “Deposit”.
2. If you have not yet completed your KYC (Biometric verification/identification), you’ll be instructed to go through the process first. Only when you get yourself verified will you be able to proceed with the Deposit.
3. Select the network from which you’d like to make your deposit. Click the red copy icon on the right of “Deposit from” to duplicate the address. If it’s a Steaker internal transfer, whichever network will do.
Example: There’s a wide variety of blockchain networks that host USDT. If you want to deposit your funds via TRC20, simply select TRC20 as your network. Please do double-check the network and the deposit address. Careful network selection is required since failure to do so may lead to permanent loss of your assets, which is irrevocable.
4. On other exchanges or external wallets, click “Send”/”Withdraw” (This term may vary between exchanges). Paste the “Deposit Address” you just copied from your Steaker account into the “Withdraw to” field (Again, this term may vary depending on the exchanges you use), or directly scan the QR code to form the address.
Example: Take the interface of Binance Exchange. Once you enter the address, it will show you the withdrawal fees along with the actual amount to be transferred.
For more details, please contact Binance Exchange.
Click “Confirm”/“Submit” upon double-checking the deposit address and the amount.
5. Upon successful transaction, you can check the transaction history with the TXID the exchange provides, and also you can view this deposit from Steaker’s “Wallet Record”. The transfer has to go through a string of security verifications, thus may take a few minutes to go through (an hour for BTC).
If the processing time takes longer than expected, please contact our Customer Support and provide your TXID.
If your transfer is not followed by a TXID, contact the exchange’s Customer Support for assistance.