Below are the fee payments in different phases of subscribing to Steaker’s portfolio. Charges will vary between portfolios. Please check "Fee Schedule" for more details.
1. Subscription fees: No fees are payable during the promotion period.
2. Incentive fees: As per the agreement, 0 ~ 30% of the accrued interest will be charged on the portfolio as incentive fees.
For portfolios calculated using APY, the incentive fees will be charged simultaneously when the interest (return) is settled per hour.
For portfolios calculated using ROI, the incentive fees will be charged when the portfolio is redeemed.
3. Redemption fees: As per the agreement, 0 ~ 0.25% of the settlement amount (principal + interest from which incentive fees and management fees have been deducted) will be charged as redemption fees when the portfolio is redeemed.
Users can enjoy different levels of discounts according to their levels in the Wagyu VIP Program. For more information, please view "Wagyu VIP program" .
4. Management fees: As per the agreement, 0 ~ 1.5% of the principal will be charged as management fees when the portfolio is redeemed or renewed.
5. Penalty fees: If a portfolio is redeemed before it expires, there will be penalty fees charged due to the default on the agreement. Penalty amounts will vary depending on the type and the number of remaining days of the portfolio.
For more details, please refer to Steaker's "Online Purchase Agreement".